The Bulk Purchase Annuity (BPA) market in the UK has been growing rapidly and is set to expand further with new entrants joining the existing participants.
At Zenith we have a wealth of experience helping both new and existing BPA insurers with their complex actuarial modelling needs related to bulk purchase annuities. Our expertise has been embodied in evo-insight which incorporates a suite of no code, hosted actuarial applications specifically tailored to meet the analytical needs of the BPA participants. These applications are equally relevant for other life insurers and cover a wide range of actuarial functionalities including:
- – Transaction Pricing for annuity portfolios
- – Solvency II Reporting – supported by proven liability and assets cashflow models and stresses covering all standard product features, asset classes
- – Standard Capital SCR calculation
- – Analysis of Change
- – Matching Adjustment calculation
- – “What if” business planning and ORSA with full rebasing
- – Independent Model Audit and Review
- – Longevity Analysis
Unlike traditional actuarial modelling systems, all the evo-insight applications are available on a subscription fee basis and fully maintained by Zenith. These pre-built applications are complete with integrated data warehousing, workflow, scalable on-demand compute, results storage, and insightful analytics.
Use evo-insight to rapidly bring governed BPA analytics into the hands of users.
For a discussion on how evo-insight can help you please contact Dan (email@example.com) or Martin (firstname.lastname@example.org)